TRC is searching for a Receiving Clerk for a client in Marietta, GA. This position usually will work 8-10 hours of overtime per week on a consistent basis. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Verify incoming and outgoing materials/parts
2. Verify proper paperwork, and that it matches materials/parts
3. Load and unload trucks.
4. Enter orders into Peachtree (aka Sage) accounting system
5. Enter information into Excel spreadsheets
6. Schedule trucks for shipments
7. Interact with truck drivers delivering and picking up
8. Intermediate or above skills with Excel. Necessary for working with company spreadsheets. Candidate will not need to create spreadsheets, but will need to accurately enter data into existing spreadsheets.
9. Microsoft Outlook Email
10. Ability to do heavy lifting (above 40 pounds sometimes, however usually would have help of others when over this)
11. Prior shipping/receiving experience (paperwork, BOL, etc.)
Would assist customers loading and unloading parts, lifting no more than 40lbs. and might need to assist using the forklift. When customer’s parts are shipped out, this position also retrieves the completed product from where is has been staged (warehouse or parking lot) and loads them on the trucks.
REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma and Forklift License (preferred), must pass FL competency test and OSHA training.
• Peachtree (aka Sage) Accounting program. Helpful if they have experience
• Customer Service
• Time management
• Ability to handle heavy paperwork flow
• Organizational skills, help maintain a clean, organized warehouse.
• Ability to prioritize trucks and customer needs
• Inventory control – prior experience helpful
• Bilingual - a definite plus