Located in Pocatello, ID
Express Employment is seeking someone for Shipping/Receiving. This position is accountable for receiving, stocking, issuing and occasional shipping aspects of material handling. Ensures that all orders received in the Shipping Department are properly documented in Fabtrol and stocked in a designated area
- Ship out-going items by:
- Arranging for fork lift operators to load truck.
- Ensures timely delivery of material to their respective fabrication, machining, or assembly areas.
- Works with customers and vendor
- Manage all stock including the following:
- Maintain inventory; record accuracy.
- Manage disposition of all obsolete or excess parts.
- Ensure conformity to all Shipping and Receiving procedures.
- Ensure proper protection of company inventories.
- File packing lists, etc. by job number.
- Interface with Production Control, Procurement, Project management, and Sales and inform them of orders that are incomplete
- Serves as coordinator with Production Supervisors on material activity
- Willingness to do what it takes to run or support the plant operations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and management
- Other work as assigned by Shipping Supervisor
- Maintain safe working environment.
Qualified Applicants should send a resume to jobs.pocatelloID@expresspros.com as well as apply on our website Expresspros.com and call us at 208-232-1040 to set up an interview.