Do you considered yourself mechanically inclined? Do you like knowing how things work and are comfortable in a manufacturing environment? If yes, then read and apply below.
TRC is recruiting for a skilled Machine Operator with a few manufacturing companies in the East Point, College Park, Fairburn, GA and Austell, GA areas. The companies are currently hiring for all three shifts. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
1. Perform varied production tasks under the regular direction of the Shift Lead, including but not limited to operation of machines, assembling and packaging of products as well as inspecting and measuring parts to verify conformance to specifications
2. Perform visual checks on product.
3. Must keep accurate production records per outlined procedure.
4. Must complete packaging labels legibly and properly.
5. Must report issues with product or production cell to Production Lead or Technical Team Member as soon as practically possible to ensure quality and efficiency standards are kept.
6. Must relay information to replacement operators regarding work status and any production issues.
7. May be assigned duties not normally performed when production requirements dictate changes in duties or insufficient work is available in normal job classification.
8. Must maintain a clean workstation area throughout the working day and will be expected to clean work area at the end of every shift maintaining a tour ready facility at all times.
9. Will package finished products in the appropriate packaging.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must speak, read, and write English
• Must write legibly and in a clean manner
• Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment is a plus
• Experience working in a fast paced operational environment with constant interaction with operators, technicians and equipment is a plus
• Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate constructively and cooperatively with team members and management employees
• Ability to work well within a team environment and capable of completing projects with minimal supervision.
• Experienced knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice within the Medical or Food Industry a plus. If no experience, must be willing to be trained and follow these practices.
Must be able to work a standard 12-hour shift with alternating 36 & 48 hour work weeks with additional time as required to complete assignments. Must be able to stand for extended periods, walking to and from offices and building sites (including climbing and descending stairs) is necessary. Must be able to see with or without corrective lenses and distinguish color differences and depth perception for product and safety issues. Hearing ability should be sufficient to hear and react to audible alarms from distances up to 150 feet. The ability to be able to lift and carry various items up to 50 pounds for manufacturing positions or 30 pounds for administrative positions is necessary.