TRC is looking for Assemblers!
Our client, located in Doraville, GA, is looking to hire Assembly Associates. These associates will produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies correctly using hands and hand tools.
• Follow instructions and verify the parts required prior to assembly.
• Responsible for attaching or affixing pre-manufactured components and parts.
• Report any part or equipment defects to supervisor to ensure prompt response to the problem.
• Communicate with project lead to ensure maximum speed and accuracy.
• Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications.
• Familiar with the use of screwdrivers and small hand tools to assist and hold parts during assembly.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Must be comfortable in a repetitive environment; doing the same work for long hours without getting bored or making mistakes.
• Excellent hand dexterity is important, due to components that need to be assembled.
• Good eye-hand co-ordination is also required.
• Overall physical health should be robust, as the worker will have to stand for long hours.
• They should be able to meet the daily production quotas
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• 2+ years’ experience in general assembly work or specialized training.
• Ability to commit to assignment and prompt arrival for shifts.
• Experience with hand tools a plus.
• Ability to use hands and fingers, excellent manual dexterity.
• Ability to stand for long periods, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Apply now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button and Call the office at 770.242.1936 if you think you are qualified for this position!!