Home Based - Passenger Wheelchair Van Driver operates in a non-emergency medical transportation capacity. Drivers ensures the safe and timely transportation of Wheelchair bound clients to and from medical appointments. Door to door pick-up and drop-off of clients to and from residences and various locations within Medina, Cuyahoga, & Summit Counties.
Applicant must live / reside in or around MEDINA County
Monday thru Friday - Day Shifts 8am to 6pm approx.
• Valid Ohio Driver's License
• At least 23 yrs. old
• Excellent Driving Record - 5 years - No Points
• Per State Law: Background Check Required - No Felony or Misdemeanor Convictions.
• Drug Test Required
• Physical ability to push, pull and carry up to 50lbs.
• Ability to use GPS and map out routes
• Ability to read and complete trip reports
• Home based Internet connection for sending & receiving daily trip logs
• Ability to work alone - self motivated
• Punctual and On Time.
• Ability to communicate with riders.
• Politeness and willingness to work with elderly and/or disabled
No Experience Necessary we will train. However, applicants must be available to work M-F 8am - 6pm.