TRC Professional Solutions has an excellent opportunity in Newnan, GA, for a Planning Coordinator with our international family-owned customer that supplies production technologies, with around 1,500 employees worldwide!
• Support project clarification and order clarification.
• Set up new projects in our data base and as well as create new planning schedules. Administrate all project related documents until final acceptance.
• Set up of new customers, rework and warranty positions.
• Update and provide internal planning schedule (Engineering, Manufacturing, etc.)
• Execute inter-company PO(s)
• Provide planning tools for internal capacity planning; drive shop utilization to pre-determined level
• Work with internal departments to coordinate resource allocation for national and international projects
• Responsible for transferring+ entering budgets into job controlling (SAP)
• Continuously review and improve processes and procedures within department
• Project coordination for Local Business
• Support Project engineering and Project management
• Handle rework and warranty issues through our web based FMEA tool
• Create reports and cost comparison by request
• College degree in economics or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment