Kelly Services is currently seeking an Associate Scientist in Mount Vernon, IN to work a contract assignment one year for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Associate Scientist includes:
- Maintains adequate inventories for tasks (i.e. reagents, glassware, color standards etc).
- Maintains current, complete, legible notebooks and laboratory records in compliance with good scientific and regulatory practices.
- Prepares solutions (Mobile phase, buffers, diluents) for the QC laboratory
- May perform sampling activities (e.g., swabs, component sampling.)
- Executes laboratory processes in compliance with GMPs, site and corporate policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and test methods. Immediately reports deviations that have the potential to compromise product quality.
- May perform testing on a range of samples, primarily components (including formulation and packing materials), but may include other testing (i.e. Real-time Release Testing (RtRT), finished products, chemical raw materials, water, and environmental samples).
- Supports continuous improvements in laboratory processes.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Associate Scientist includes:
1. Associates Degree/Technical Degree or at least 2-years quality, or relevant technical experience.
2. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
3. Ability to work in an action-oriented, fast-paced, and rapidly changing work environment.
4. Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm.
Contract length: 4 years
2nd and 3rd shift
Monday - Friday 2nd shift 2-10:30pm
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Please contact Kynzie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!Thank you for your interest in the assignment.