WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a Dynamic Sales and Account Manager (1st Shift) – Direct Hire Opportunity!
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver exceptional customer service during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to be an Account Manager and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
WIKA’s Account Manager is responsible for managing all functions necessary to support WIKA’s “ Performance Management “ goals and objectives playing a key role representing the voice of WIKA and achieving true customer satisfaction.
• Service Excellence!
• Professionalism, Operational Excellence, Quality, Integrity and Ethics.
• Account Ownership & Maintenance
• Growing the ‘assigned accounts’ by proactively soliciting business by outbound sales calls and emails.
• Identify cross selling and penetration strategies to grow the WIKA sales at the assigned accounts.
• Log all customer sales (not customer service) activities and new opportunities into the CRM system.
• Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), RMA’s, Customer Reports
• Continuous Personal Development of Instrumentation Product Line & Application Knowledge, Business Operations & Industry Standards.
• Support and promote WIKA’s Service Excellence initiative, philosophy and standards to the highest level of quality and productivity.
• Provide customer focused support (product information, price, availability, lead-time, order entry, basic technical assistance, expediting) via phone, fax or email.
• Strive to provide a timely FCR (first call resolution) utilizing designated technical support and business resources.
• Operate with and exhibit high quality professional behavior to external, internal customers as well as peers.
• Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior at all times. Respect others rights, work areas and privacy. Work within the team as a mentor, peer resource and subject matter expert when possible and required.
• Communicate effectively and clearly in written and verbal form. Focus on solutions and take opportunities to initiate behavioral and process change as well as drive positive results.
• Proactively take ownership of account from quote to receipt of product.
• Partner and coordinate with sales managers as required communicating various customer support and growth initiatives.
• Advise customers of pricing/discounts, price files, customer cross reference files, KanBan stock levels, shipping warehouses etc. as required dependant on a customers requirements.
• Coordinate customer visits to the WIKA factory with other departments, and travel to customer sites to maintain business as necessary.
• Participate in regular review of account status including sales figures, products sold, and forecasting for future customer demands.
• Support standard operating procedures ( SOP’s ) RMA’s, customer reports and others to eliminate service failures.
• Participate in group training and take personal initiative to develop instrumentation product line & application knowledge, and knowledge of the instrumentation business & industry standards.
• Perform in accordance with WIKA’s Performance Management goals and objectives to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Seek and close new business at the assigned accounts. Proactively make telephone sales calls and send emails to identify new business
• Meet a minimum quota of proactive phone calls and proactive emails to assigned accounts. All such phone calls, emails and subsequent opportunities to be logged into MSCRM.
• Grow the total business at the assigned accounts. Meet annual sales targets for these accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
• Advise customers of new services available from WIKA (eg EDI, OCC), and when possible, develop the ideas for new services that will make the customer experience better.
• Prepare certificates of compliance and other assorted documentation when required.
• Special projects
• Kaizen events.
• Ensure CRM is up to date for assigned accounts
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Georgia Work Ready Silver certificate preferred
• Previous Customer Service Account Manager experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, telephone and computer skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to process technical information
• High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or more preferred
• Meet minimum ‘job match percentage’ requirements of Sales Achiever Profile
• 3-5 years of Customer Service account management experience
• 1 year of sales related experience