Sgt. Clean's Car Wash is growing and looking for Top Talent:
We are seeking hardworking, energetic and friendly men and women to join our sales team in Parma, Strongsville and Westlake! Work hand and hand with a talented team and a growing company now with four newly remodeled facilities.
Sgt. Clean's greeters are responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service, making sure that our customer's needs are not only met but exceeded. This role is crucial to the continued success for Sgt. Clean's Car Wash. You are the company's first impression for the customer and we take this position very seriously. You will be held to high standard so please ensure that you are capable and accepting on the new position and responsibilities.
Our customers expect a lot from our team because we deliver excellent service backed with quality car wash, honesty and a friendly smile. The following outlines the great benefits of working at Sgt. Clean's Car wash as well as a list of duties and responsibilities as a greeter. The list highlights primary areas of the position but does not encompass every duty as a greeter at the car wash. Cleveland's Hot List has voted Sgt. Clean's Car Wash the number one car wash in Northeast Ohio for the last two years, come see why!
• Salary; negotiable based on education, background and experience
• Healthcare (50% Paid by Employer)
• 401k with 3% Company Match
• Life Insurance (x1 Salary)
• Paid Vacation
• Comphensive "Outside the Box" Training
• Free car washes
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hold yourself accountable as the first impression of our company and the facility. You are Sgt. Clean's "Ambassador of first impressions".
• Greet our customers promptly and courteously when they arrive at the car wash.
• Advise customers as to which car wash may be best suited for their vehicle and inform the customer of our unlimited car wash plans and any specials.
• Possess a high level of proficiency in our wash packages, unlimited plans, process, procedures and other wash services.
• Assist in the wash process from time to time as sender or in the full-service area (If applicable)
• Perform duties such as vacuum, drying vehicles, window cleaning, dash/console cleaning, vehicle cleaning, machinery and equipment. (If applicable)
• Ability to work in a fun, fast paced, production oriented environment; Must be able to work outside
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance
• Be positive, friendly, upbeat and personable
• Ability to work flexible days and hours; Must be able to work 50 hours per week
• Facility Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:00am - 7:00pm, Sunday 9:00-6:00pm.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Friendly, energetic attitude
• Maintain a high level of professionalism
• Must be reliable and value integrity
• Goal oriented with an eagerness to learn
• Valid Driver's License
• High School Diploma; College a plus
• Sales, car wash and/or automotive experience a plus
Sgt. Clean's Car Wash:
7875 Day Drive Parma
18534 Pearl Road Strongsville
12653 Pearl Road Strongsville
25247 Detroit Road Westlake
Must Visit website to apply