Position: Program Manager
Location: Santa CA 95054
Duration: Year Contract
Visa Status: Only able to work on a W2 basis due to federal and government requirements.
Pay: $80hr w2
The Portals & Data Analytics Engineering (PDA) team is seeking an experienced contract Program Manager to be based in Milpitas, California to support the Engineering and Cross Functional Team success of our new portals. Ideally this person will have experience working in an Agile development environment and have a solid understanding of cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS).
As a PDA Program Manager your responsibilities include:
• Manage multiple project tracks and ensure activities roll up to overall program objectives.
• Identify project requirements, resources, milestone criteria, task dependencies, and create schedules to effectively manage projects.
• Drive next 1-month, 3-months and 6 months release roadmap and planning proactively by scheduling meetings with Scrum Masters, Engineering managers and Product managers.
• Work along with scrum masters and lead the program tracking, resolutions, and escalation; Provide daily update across functional teams.
• Track the scheduled tasks day-to-day, work directly with cross-functional team members (including Engineering, Product, Cloud Platform, Support, Security, IT Systems, User Experience, Content Authors etc.) to facilitate communication and provide status updates and manage risk.
• Stakeholder communications regarding project delivery- Project Team up to Senior leadership.
• Schedule, facilitate and record key meetings; escalate issues when appropriate to ensure that critical action items are resolved in a timely manner.
• Manage engineering release, deployment and customer rollout schedules of our solutions.
• Continuously looking to identify opportunities to help reduce friction while delivering predictable and high quality results.
Please include any additional details/requirements to the above. Be specific with the Job Qualification requirements.
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)