Located in Delaware, OH
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00/hr
$16 - $17/hr
A Project Manager (PM) in the Delaware installation department will be primarily responsible for the duties and activities outlined below. The primary focus will be in the re-imaging of gas stations. The PM must be able to manage multiple locations simultaneously.
• Create and issue purchase orders to subcontractors & material suppliers
• Create bill of materials for site re-imaging
• Order materials from manufacturing
• Order outsourced materials
• Approve and process invoices
• Expedite materials for field requirements
• Maintain and publish daily job progress reports
• Complete job cost estimates
• Create proposals and send to customers
• Extensive communication & interaction with customers
• Communicate daily with Field Supervisors
• Order and expedite missing or damaged materials to the job site
• Review and approve job completion photos
• Post job completion documents / photos for customer approvals
• Obtain permits and licenses
• Assist in job scheduling
• Job follow-up calls
• Field related customer / operator service calls
This position requires a self motivated extremely organized individual capable of performing multiple tasks independently. This is a fast paced, detail oriented position which requires a strong team player.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially Microsoft Excel. The candidate must be able to think quickly and resolve issues in a timely manner.