Kelly Services has an immediate need for Packaging and Finishing Operators at an industry leading Chemical Company in Ringwood, IL. In this role, you will be responsible for loading pallets with drums and totes, loading trucks, weighing chemicals and solvents after they are distributed to the totes and drums.
The is a long term assignment, with benefit plan and paid time off provided.The starting pay is $15.00 an hour.
· 6 Months of packaging experience
· Ability to lift 55lbs
· Ability to wear Personal Protective Gear
· Experience using hand tools and power tools
· Previous light industrial experience
· Understanding and ability to be coached on the job
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Fill drums and totes with materials safely
· Perform material movement and quality checks
· Complete paperwork as needed and data entry
· Loading totes and drums on to pallets
· Weighing totes and pallets
· Operating a forklift
· Safely moving finished products around the warehouse
· 3 months of on the job training
· Labeling finished products correctly
· Day to day activities change frequently and the expected conditions range greatly from task to task throughout the year
· Using hand tools, powered hand tools, ladders, etc
12 hour shifts available 7:00pm-7:00am
This position requires working every other weekend. (schedule will provide for time off during the week).
Long Term Position; with Benefit Plan and Paid Time Off offered.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the "apply now" button. This position is being recruited by a remote Kelly Services office. Please do not contact your local Kelly Services Branch to apply. You can call the recruiter at 815-476-1242