.Machine Operator / Automated Packaging Operator and Pick and Pack positions available on all 3 shift for Fortune 100 medical devices manufacturing company in Monument, CO. Kelly Services is seeking candidates with a strong work ethic, someone process driven, eager to learn.
If you’re looking for a company that you would be proud to be a part of look no further!
Location: Monument, CO
Pay rate and hour:
First Shift: 5:30 am- 2:00 pm $11.00
10:00 am – 6:30 pm $11.00 pick pack only on this shift
*2nd: 1:45 – 10:15pm $11.55 no pick pack positions on this shift
*3rd: 9:45pm – 6:15am $12.10 no pick pack positions on this shift
Based on your performance you may receive an additional 25 cent increase after 3, 6, and 12 months
- Fulfills customer orders for finished goods by using a variety of different machines, measuring devices, and hand tools to create medical products to accurate specifications. We will train you from the ground up on all job processes!
- Regularly use various types of measuring instruments including gages, micrometers, calipers, and comparators. In addition, all operators use diverse types of hand tools i.e. wrenches, screw drivers, etc. to adjust tooling or fixtures for set up changes or quality adjustments.
- Performs first piece and in process quality checks, which are done both visually and mechanically.
- Conducts various cleaning and coating operations.
- Fills out paperwork correctly according to GMP rules and performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on a regular basis.
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 6-12 months of solid work history
- Willingness to learn new skills and cross-train in different areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb attention to detail
This position is a great way to learn new skills in the area of manufacturing and machine operation it’s a company whose team
All three shifts currently available - find the job that fits YOUR schedule! If you are interested in knowing more about the position,
For immediate consideration please send a current resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also reach out to me by phone to begin your interview process at 585-430-9935.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, and Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.