Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) Machinist/Programmer Technicians Needed in Jacksonville, FL!
Think BIG about your future!
Kelly Services is currently hiring CNC Machinist/Programmer Technicians to support a Fortune 500 company located in Jacksonville, FL. The CNC Machinist/Programmer Technicians operates and maintain CNC Machinist/Programmer equipment. This climate controlled facility utilizes state of the art manufacturing production equipment and will rely on skilled talent to operate and troubleshoot this machinery.
Provides manual machining of components and fixtures for operation?s automated lines and CNC fabrication of optical inserts (sphere & aspheric designs) and associated components used on multiple injection molding platforms. Suggests design changes or recommends improvements in production methods. Performs all work with adherence to safety procedures and GMP/ISO requirements.
Optical Tooling CNC machines & platforms include: Mazak (up to 5 axis-blanks and milling process), Optoform 50 (Pre-machine or optical finish diamond turning (OFDT)), Moore 450 (OFDT), Moore 250 (OFDT), Precitech Nanoform 250 (OFDT), Astigmatic (OFDT), and Optomatic (OFDT), CNC Grinder, EDM, Welder, and Manual Machining operations.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years machining trade or military training in a technical or mechanical discipline and/or equivalent experience within a CNC machining work environment. Consideration given for individuals enrolled in Vocational, Technical, Community Colleges or Apprentice machining programs.
Knowledge and skill set:
· Basic knowledge and familiarity with AutoCAD and Master Cam
· Ability to inspect precision machined parts
· Able to read and interpret technical blueprints to program and fabricate parts
· Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to prioritize projects and tasks. Good organizational skills.
Ability to work in an empowered work team environment.
Must be able to work on day or evening Mon-Fri and overtime as needed.
· CNC programming (G & M code) experience and fabrication within a tight tolerance (+/- 2 micron) environment
· Ability to setup & program CNC machines (lathes, grinders, mill) to fabricate parts within +/- 2 micron tolerances
· Familiarity or ability to measure components using Metrology equipment Zygo (interferometers, VeriFire, VWA) and Taylor-Hobson Talysurf
Physical demands of the job include: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting, grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, and climbing. Climate controlled manufacturing environment.
This position is located in Jacksonville, FL. However, a temporary relocation stipend will be available to those that qualify. If you qualify, you will be reimbursed up to $500 per month for the first 6 months of the assignment. Additional details will be discussed with those that qualify.
Pay rate: $16-$20/hr based on experience
Dana Brown, Kelly Services
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 530,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2010 was $5 billion. Visit http://www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.