Kelly Services is currently seeking Injection Molding Machine Technicians for the Jacksonville, FL (Baymeadows area).
Shifts: Days 5AM-5PM, or Nights 5PM-5AM
Duration: Long Term, 1-2 Year Contract Position
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume to Dan McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Text Me at (619) 296-1942 and I will call you right back.
Just let me know if you have any questions and if possible please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT Note: (please don’t send a cover letter) just need your WORD resume along with a few 1st person sentence describing your specific Injection Molding experience and I will include with your resume to help generate your interview.
Daniel McDermott - Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services Global Talent Solutions – Recruiting and Sourcing
Cel/Txt: (619) 296-1942
Injection Mold Operator Jacksonville, FL 32256 -- $22.00/hr.
Kelly Services is currently hiring Injection Molding Technicians to support a Fortune 500 company located in Jacksonville, FL. The Injection molding Technicians operate and maintain Injection Molding equipment. This climate controlled facility utilizes state of the art manufacturing production equipment and will rely on skilled talent to operate and troubleshoot this machinery.
Injection Molding Machine Technicians - MUST HAVE INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE EXPERIENCE
THERE IS NO TEST REQUIRED!
Duration: 1 year with extensions
Shift: There are 2 shifts, days 5:00 am – 5:00 pm and nights 5:00 pm – 5:00 am.
Rate (W2): $22.00/hr.
1. Provides high-level technical expertise and leadership for 36 Injection Molding Machines. All workmanship must be performed in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds acceptable Millwright and Electrical standards.
2. Must demonstrate a high-level technical proficiency to effectively troubleshoot all injection molding machine systems to component levels, using blueprints and sound experience-based logic, and implement accurate corrective actions.
3. Provides in-depth technical training and mentoring to others on the Injection Molding production equipment and plastic process. Can read and understand complex technical documentation associated with specific disciplines. Summarizes results and conclusions in reports. Conducts investigations and studies to troubleshoot manufacturing problems. Performs self-inspections of own work. Maintains clean and orderly work area. Completes all appropriate safety and environmental hazard training.
4. This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3 years of high-level experience with injection molding or blow molding equipment and process troubleshooting to a component level.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex breakdowns from electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic blueprints.
* Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of complex hydraulic systems.
* Demonstrated knowledge of injection molding machine electronic and machine control systems.
* Demonstrated capability with metrology equipment.
* Knowledge of GMP’s or FDA regulations is preferred.
* Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to share knowledge and work in a team environment.
Physical demands of the job include: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (up to 25 pounds), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, and climbing. Inside environmental conditions in an air conditioned manufacturing environment.
This position is located in Jacksonville, FL. However, a temporary relocation stipend will be available to those that qualify. If you qualify, you will be reimbursed up to $500 per month for the first 5 months of the assignment. Additional details will be discussed with those that qualify.