1st Shift 7:00AM -3:30PM
Pay rate: $15.50
Length: 1 year
Assemble medical devices.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Perform various assembler duties as directed by the production supervisor. Support Santa Rosa Extrusion’s center of excellence by displaying a passion to drive change.
• Possess a working knowledge of the test methods, tools and equipment used to maintain production standards.
• Perform accurate data collection for Research & Development.
• Operate manufacturing machinery as required.
• Possess ability to audit documentation and communicate opportunities.
• Provide daily status reports.
• Perform other duties as required
• Perform extrusion line support.
• Perform extrusion sub-assembly processes.
• Accurately complete paperwork.
• Understand device defects that could occur from improper job performance.
• Follow all Process Instructions, Specification Boards, SOP's, DOP's, and other related documents.
• Maintain qualified assembler status.
• Provide ongoing communication to management and engineering on all manufacturing issues within the production area.
• Maintain an expected level of attendance, core behaviors, and teamwork.
• Communicate effectively with peers and supervisor.
High School Diploma or GED
• 3+ year of medical device manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to interact with all employees in a professional, cooperative and constructive manner
• Good organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of computers
• Legible handwriting
• Ability to work with small components
• Ability to perform repetitive work
• Familiarity with manufacturing safety and ergonomics
• Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and have good manual dexterity. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, lift, push or pull light weight occasionally (5- 20 pounds) and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include excellent eyesight and good color vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE OR SEND RESUME TO LUISA.RUTHNER@KELLYSERVICES.COM