Kelly Services is looking for a Cosmetic Marketing Team Leader in the Tri-Cities area to start January 15, 2018
: Team Leader is the supervisor for the team of merchandisers at store level. They are responsible for the in-store work product produced by Our Customer's Marketing.
As a Marketing Team Leader, you are the Face of Customer and their clients at store level.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Work with Nailcare Supervisor to conduct pre-calls to scheduled stores to confirm that they are aware and prepared for the scheduled update, ensure specific materials will be available, and communicate any concerns to Area Manager and Project Management
* Responsible for the notifying Area Manager of additional personnel needs, personnel quality and overall team make up, working with Area Manager to make necessary changes. Responsible for ensuring that entire team follows account's Standard Operating Procedures.
* Read and acknowledge understanding of Team Leader Reset Checklist (See Boots on the Ground handout)
* Follow and adhere to all reset day procedures such as:
* Arrive at the store 15 to 30 minutes prior to the team to prep for the days activities Introducing yourself to store management and outlining the scope of work you and your team are there to perform
* Ask for all materials provided by the store (labels, fixtures, new products, cleaning supplies).
* Locate fixtures, labels, product, cleaning supplies from store. Locate planograms, rail reports, labels, and fixture order forms in team leader kit.
* Check the planogram for each set size to ensure it matches the set size at the store
* Check to make sure the fixture kit matches the set size at the store
Please submit resume for consideration to email@example.com Rate of pay is 19.00-21.00/hr and hours will be discussed at time of interview.