Kelly Legal Managed Services (KLMS) is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join a busy firm in Plano, Texas.
- Prepare conflict checks; Draft and send engagement agreements;
- Document management/organization
- Assist with drafting and sending correspondence, pleadings, discovery requests and discovery responses;
- Prepare, bates-stamp, redact and produce discovery documents;
- Assist with eDiscovery management and service;
- Prepare and manage exhibits for pleadings;
- E-file and e-serve documents (State & Federal courts);
- Coordinate service of pleadings via process server/sheriff;
- Assist with hearing/trial preparation;
- Prepare hearings/trial notebooks for attorneys and judges (paper and electronic;
- Review and organize materials produced by opposing counsel for discovery/trial exhibit preparation;
- Work with and coordinate litigation vendors regarding document production, file management;
- Draft privilege logs; Conduct legal research (Westlaw, local rules, statutes, etc.);
- Schedule depositions & mediations;
- Schedule hearings with the court; Prepare reports regarding attorney fees;
- Coordinate court reporters, videographers, mediators, etc.;
- Assist with preparation of files for depositions and mediations (paper and electronic);
- Manage attorney’s expenses and prepare expense reports; Manage attorney’s calendars;
- Assist with fielding incoming phone calls; Coordinate conference calls;
- Transcribe attorney dictation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate;
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Internet Explorer;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
If you’d like to learn more about the Litigation Paralegal position available in Plano, Texas please submit your resume in Word format.