Exciting new opportunity in the city of Warren
A strong candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Knowledge of electrical components high & low voltage, hydraulics, welding / fabricating.
• Mechanically skilled with the ability to dismantle machine components to repair or replace.
• Able to trouble shoot / problem solve.
• Self motivator with good work ethics.
• Must be able to weld
• Read / Understand Micrometers / Calipers
• Experience in Cold Forming (Headers/Bolt makers and Thread Rollers) a plus.
This position would start on first shift until training is complete (up to 1 year) and then would transfer to night shift.