WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a Cherry Picker Operator in their Parts Warehouse
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate a cherry picker, motorized pallet jack, and forklift effectively and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
Pick, pack, and stock items. Pick replenishments and deliver to the manufacturing cell by delivering to those cells using a forklift.
Drives a forklift truck, cherry picker and/or motorized pallet jack equipped with lifting devices to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties
• Ensure inventory integrity in the pick locations
• Pick, stock, pack in an accurate, safe, productive, and professional manner
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
• Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
• Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
• Inventories materials on work floor, and supply manufacturing cells with materials as needed.
• Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES