Machine/ Print operator needed for a contract to hire opportunity!
WIKA Instrument LP is growing again!
To produce high quality printed dials for a variety of standard and custom prints; These dials are used in our pressure gauges.
• Complete dial jobs on time and with a high level of quality.
• Provide a steady supply of quality dials to the Manufacturing Cells.
Operate Offset Printing Equipment
• Perform Quality inspections
• Transport Dials
• Operate UV Curing/Drying Equipment
• Setup Equipment
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES
• Perform Manual Work as needed
• Operate Pad Printing Equipment as needed
• Operate Thermal Transfer Printing Equipment as needed
• Train new employees
• Other duties as required
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent communication skills are necessary.
• Ability to read English.
• Must have very good vision (corrected vision is fine).
• Must be able to work at a fast pace with both hands.
• Any kind of manufacturing experience is a plus, especially if it was in a “lean” environment.
Please send resumes to Jaycee.firstname.lastname@example.org