TRC Staffing is now hiring for
In the New Smyrna Beach area
About this opportunity: Edgewater manufacturing company is looking for entry level mechanical assemble that has the ability to use basic hand tools and follow job specifications. This is a Full Time, Temp-to-Permanent position.
Mechanical Assembler Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• Working on an assembly line doing mechanical assembly on the torch products
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to put parts together on product according to job specs.
• Experience using basic hand tools skills (e.g. using wrenches to tighten valves on equipment) required
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift
• Must be able to test products utilizing an air-pressurized test
• Good hand-eye coordination/dexterity required
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Shift: 1st Shift Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
• Long-term and Short-term Disability
• No Application Fees
• Weekly Pay
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug-free environment. EOE
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Background Check, Reference Check and Drug Screen Required