TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for
In the Edgewater Area
About this Opportunity: Edgewater manufacturing company is looking for an experienced MIG Welder. This is a Full Time, Temp-to-Permanent position.
MIG Welder Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for various types of weld preparation, MIG welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture project to engineering drawings and customer specifications.
• Joins, fabricates and repairs metal and other welding material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
• Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on weld equipment as required.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Have appropriate tools to perform job duties.
• Will be required to perform other duties as required, directed or assigned
Welding: 2 years preferred
Hours: 1st shift: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
• Long-term and Short-term Disability
• No Application Fees
• Weekly Pay
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug-free environment. EOE
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Background Check, Reference Check and Drug Screen Required