WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a Dynamic Calibrator (1st Shift).
We are looking for a Calibrator who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to perform all functions of a Calibrator and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
Perform calibration of pressure and/or temperature measuring devices in a production cell. Operate and troubleshoots production calibration equipment. Perform minor equipment adjustments as necessary.
• Operate production calibration equipment.
• Assist in troubleshooting production calibration equipment.
• Perform changeovers and adjustments.
• Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specified accuracy. Reject non calibratable product.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and special instructions (SIs).
• Complete daily production logs.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on calibration equipment.
• Communicate with operators from other shifts.
• Clean and maintain work area. (5S)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
See above and below
• Other duties as assigned.
• Assist mechanics and machinists in repair work.
• Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
• The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time
• Able to work in noisy environment.
• Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
• Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots. (PPE)