Immediate openings for 2nd shift assemblers!
CONTRACT TO HIRE and DIRECT HIRE ( based on experience )
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for Assemblers for 2nd shift. Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate all functions of an Assembler and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you!
As a privately held company for more than 60 years, WIKA stands for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of working for a large company, one which values its staff, their families and their future.
Performs small parts assembly in a production cell. Operates and troubleshoots production equipment. May perform minor adjustments as necessary.
• Operate production equipment.
• Assist in troubleshooting production equipment.
• Perform equipment changeovers.
• Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
• Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and special instructions (SIs).
• Complete daily production logs.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production equipment.
• Communicate with operators from other shifts.
• Clean and maintain work area. (5S)
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
• The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time
• Able to work in noisy environment.
• Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots. (PPE)