TRC Staffing is currently hiring Plasma Metal Cutter operator for the Atlanta area.
A well established manufacturing company is looking for a Plasma metal cutter operator. This client prides themselves in their ability to produce precision products holding the highest quality standards in reduced lead time environments. This requires us to staff only highly skilled and diligent employees who pay extra attention to quality and safety. Proper candidates must be punctual, diligent, have a good attitude, and be eager to learn.
• Constant attention to safety
• Accurately completing necessary job paperwork
• Set-up and operation of plasma laser equipment
• Sample and production runs of products
• Consistent and accurate quality checks
• Performing necessary cutting speed adjustments to achieve proper cutting
• Daily machine inspections for possible machine malfunctions to prevent “downtime”
• Strong blueprint reading skills are highly desired
• Overhead crane and forklift skills a plus
• Experience handling excessive length materials a plus
• Trumpf and Mitsubishi Equipment experience a plus
• Must have at least 5 years experience in metalworking industry
• Must have Positive, Willing to work attitude
• Must be very attentive and focused to the task at hand
• Must be very organized and detail oriented
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift at least 50-75#
• Must have basic computer skills (Microsoft)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to pass drug test, background check and physical
• Position requires employees to be flexible to work overtime on an as needed basis
• Laser operation skills are a plus but not required we are prepared to train the right candidate
• Must be able to read precision measuring equipment
• Must have good math skills (Fractions, decimals, conversions)
Schedules: M-TH 5:30pm-4:00am; 2 week training on days 7:00am-4:00pm
Additional Opening: Fri-Sun 6am-6pm; 2 week training on days 7:00am-4:00pm
Pay Based on Experience
We are very diligent in finding only the highest quality employees to produce our products. All candidates will be tested at time of interview for necessary skills required to perform all task listed on a day to day basis consistently, accurately and in a timely manor.
All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply http://www.trcstaffing.com. This position is coming out of the Southside Camp Creek office. We can be reached at (770) 952-7440.