TRC is searching for a Shipping Clerk for a client in Kennesaw, GA. This is a temp to perm position.
This position may be responsible for pulling, prepping, packing, and processing shipments of product. A high degree of detail and a strong sense of numbers are required. Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced multi tasked environment. Be able to work in a team environment with little supervision. It is a physical area involving standing, lifting, and transportation of materials. May require the use of ladders and operation of a motorized stock picking lift. Will pack skids for freight pick up as well as unpack pallets of cardboard upon delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for timely processing of all orders to meet daily shipment requirements
• Assist to resolve problems and defuse issues with diplomacy and tact
• Monitors inventory within department
• Help maintain processes for safe, accurate, and quality shipments
• Understand how to prep product for domestic and international shipments
• Be trained on prepping dangerous goods for shipment as required by domestic and international regulations
• Helps with any and all internal requests from other departments
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma
• One year related experience and/or training preferred
• Good organizational skills
• Be able to work with numbers accurately
• Computer skills including MS Office
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with a 1 hour lunch and two 10 minute breaks.
Some overtime (including Saturdays) are required as necessary