Located in Port Washington, WI
M-F $11-12.50. Temp-to-Hire.
1st shift is= 530AM-330PM M-F. 2nd shift is= 330PM-130AM M-F
1. Support operators by moving parts through manufacturing operations and assist with setups when necessary.
2. Clean parts in spot weld area as defined through operating method sheets, and other instructions.
3. Assist operators by unloading and loading parts on/off the conveyor wash line.
4. Aids in packing process which includes assembling boxes, safely operating a banding machine and/or other packaging equip.
5. May perform inspection using visual aids & general standards of workmanship.
6. Perform general cleanup duties of the equipment and surrounding areas as defined in the 5S Standards.
7. Retrieving, returning and organizing inspection gauges, scrap chutes, and packaging materials.
8. May perform basic material handling duties with the use of manual pallet jack to move materials, dies, and stage parts.
Employee will frequently lift and/or move 50#''s