Leading Metal Forming manufacturer in need of Metal Forming Techs. The Metal Forming Tech will be responsible for operating equipment that bend, form, punch, weld and cut-off material. You will be responsible for performing setups, changeovers, minor maintenance, and operation of the equipment to achieve production goals. You may work on either small or large equipment.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
*Run and maintain production and keep production levels.
* Work from prints & work order.
*Performing and recording all dimensional and visual checks per quality documentation.
*Troubleshoot and perform minor adjustments.
* Report equipment operating conditions for repairs as needed.
* Monitor equipment material supply
* Remove finished products.
* May be required to float into other production departments as needed.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GROWING COMPANY.GREAT BENEFITS.401K.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Equipment mechanical set up and operation experience; metal forming a plus.
* Must have mechanical experience in equipment set up and adjustments.
* Must have experience in troubleshooting and minor maintenance
* Experience reading plans, operation and maintenance instructions and procedures.
* Previous part inspection experience.
* Experience with micrometers, calipers, pin gages, dial indicators, scales, comparator and other hand tools.
* Experience operating a Tow Motor.
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 330-374-9133