TRC Staffing is now hiring a
In the Deland area
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY: TRC Staffing Services is looking for qualified candidates with experience in shipping who hold a current CDL license (necessary for permanent placement). This is a temp-to-permanent, full-time position.
SUMMARY: The Shipper is primarily responsible for accurately loading product onto trailers for shipment. This position requires the ability to drive a forklift and some basic computer skills. Must pay close attention to detail. Drives forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties. Additional responsibilities in the warehouse may be assigned as needed. Clears inventory, compiles and maintains records of quantity, and type of product stocked in the Warehouse. Submitting inventory data as scheduled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform to essential functions.
· Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
· Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
· Loads, unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
· Accurately verifies and clears inventory using Company Software Package upon shipping goods.
· Inventories materials in the warehouse.
· Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.