TRC is looking for Machine Operators in Roswell GA!
If you have a "can do" attitude and are willing to learn, READ ON...
Job Summary (Who is it?):
Our client, located in Roswell is looking to hire Production Associates in their manufacturing work center. These associates will support the day-to-day operations using manufacturing and/or lab equipment. They will be responsible for producing and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Responsibilities (What you will do):
• Formulate, fill, package and inspect products.
• Test and inspect products.
• Report any part or equipment defects to supervisor to ensure prompt response to the problem.
• Record information in “real time” ensuring that all transactions are timely and entered accurately.
• Organize non-production assignments such as training and machine maintenance into the schedule as needed.
• Must be able to cross train in multiple work centers.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Qualifications (What you need):
• Must have basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Overall physical health should be robust, as the worker will have to stand for hours at a time.
• Ability to lead, direct, delegate and train others if applicable. Leadership skills is a plus.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Ability to commit to assignment and prompt arrival for shifts.
• 0-4 years production and/or manufacturing experience
• Regularly required to stand and sit for extended periods; extend and reach with hands and arms; and use hands and fingers to handle, squeeze, twist, pinch, grip and manipulate objects, controls and tools.
• Regularly perform repetitive manual and automated assembly operations.
• Occasionally required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push/pull pallet jacks and carts. Weekend hours and weekday overtime may be required.
If you are ready to join the winning team, then apply now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button!