Located in West Bend, WI
Summary: Performs manual labor in production area. Operates and troubleshoots production machinery.
1. Operate limited production manchinery & computers.
2. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product w/in specific specs.
3. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis (JSAs).
4. Communicate with operators from other areas of production as well as supervisors and managers.
5. Maintain a clean work area.
6. Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Provide on the job training to new employees
2. Request raw materials. Maintain material supply adhering to just in time manufacturing principles.
Possibility for temp to hire on 1 of these openings. Pay DOE starting around $11/hour