TRC Staffing Services is now hiring for
a QC Inspector for Large Manufacturing company in Rockledge
About the QC Inspector:
Performs inspection of printed circuit boards as directed by Quality Assurance Manager. Reviews engineering documents to ensure compliance to Customer requirements. Prepares First Article reports for assemblies that are first time builds. Reviews inspection reports to ensure all inspection process steps have been fulfilled. Ensures inspection data is available and complete. May be required to perform other duties deemed necessary by manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the QC Inspector:
• Organizes work load, and prepares for the start of the shift.
• Reviews engineering documents for any special requirements.
• Inspects material to engineering documentation.
• Inspects material to IPC - 610 /J STD Workmanship criteria.
i‚§ Identifies missing or wrong components
i‚§ Identifies missing or insufficient solder joints
i‚§ Identifies poor workmanship issues.
• Interfaces with Quality Assurance Manager on resolution of Quality issues.
• Prepares inspection reports.
• Ensures that work area is kept clean and that safety rules are followed.
• Participates in company or special training classes with emphasis on employee improvement.
Education and/or Experience for the QC Inspector:
• Must have a High School Education or equivalent.
• Basic computer application knowledge required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience inspecting under IPC 610 criteria.
• Experience utilizing IPC 610/J STD Standard required.
• Experience utilizing IPC 620 is preferred.
• Experience with AOI (YesTech) is preferred.
• Experience with CR Technology CRX-1000 is preferred
• Ability to read and understand Engineering documentation.
• Ability to determine critical points of inspection.
• Ability to use simple electrical test and measurement instruments.
• Ability to identify component values.
• Ability to work with microscope or loupe.
• Working knowledge of IPC 610/J-STD.
• Working knowledge of IPC 620 preferred.
• Sitting most of the shift. Some heavy lifting of assemblies and subassemblies.
Temp to Perm
• Medical, Life & Dental Insurance
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
E-mail resume to: email@example.com with job title in the subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug-free environment. EOE