TRC Staffing is now hiring for
CNC Machinist (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift)
In Daytona Beach Area
About this opportunity:
Daytona Beach manufacturing company is looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators to work full time, this position is temp-to-permanent, pay rate depends on experience.
Operate one or more computer numeric control or numeric control machines to perform drilling, reaming, tapping, milling, boring and other machine operations over a wide range of surfaces, diameters and depths. The positioning in all axis and the changing of preset tools are preprogrammed to automatically follow the pre-established methods. The setups on some jobs are complicated and require milling to close tolerances. Operator must determine proper operation sequence, select and adjust tools in adapters, and mounts in storage matrix (drum).
· Operates one or more machines per operation sheets
· Identifies issues relative to tools and/or process and documents them per ISO 9002 procedures
· Identify/segregate any non-conforming hardware utilizing the non-conformance reporting system.
· Perform necessary tool changes as prescribed in process.
· Gauge parts to blue print/op sheet specifications and frequency using cmm and/or hard gauging.
· Make necessary machine offsets as required.