TRC Staffing is now hiring for
In Daytona Beach Area
About this opportunity: A Daytona Beach manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector. This is a Full Time, long-term position, pay rate depends on experience.
• Inspects the integrity of incoming raw material components and outsourced processes.
• Assures quality product by conducting in-process inspections and documenting 1st article/prototype parts, and 1st piece checks. Also performs troubleshooting of processes and equipment for any non-conformances found during inspection.
• Performs final inspection of manufactured components and/or assemblies to meet internal and/or external specifications, drawings, or other quality related document(s).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Quality Inspector verifies and/or inspect incoming raw materials, such as the following:
° 1. Raw Materials: forgings, castings, and bar stock
° 2. Outside Processes: coating/plating, heat treat, chemical cleaning
• In process inspections using standard measurement and test equipment such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, height gage, optical comparator, etc.
• Perform 1st article inspection of all new jobs.
• Resolve questionable quality matters in manufacturing.
• Determine and report on causes for quality defects.
• Document and maintain inspection reports on all setups.
• Assist in resolving problems relating to nonconforming products with manufacturing, engineering, procurement, and quality.
• Final inspection of manufactured components and/or assemblies to meet internal and/or external specifications, drawings, or other quality related document(s).
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION
• Knowledge and experience of 1st article inspection requirements.
• Able to read and understand blueprints, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Proficient in standard measuring and testing equipment.
• Ability to issue NCR/DMR
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Prior machining/inspection background.
• Capable of performing troubleshooting on process related issues.
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title in subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Background check & Drug-screening required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug-free environment. EOE