Located in Delaware, OH
Salary: $30,000 - $42,000/yr
Production Line Supervisor
1st shift, Delaware
$30,000 - $42,000/yr
Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operation during shift.
1. Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
2. Train and coach production line employees.
3. Conduct employee performance reviews.
4. Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, and back-up for absent employees.
5. Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
6. Conduct shift meetings.
7. Responsible to meet shift production goals.
8. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
9. Communicate with other Shift Supervisors and Plant Manager.
10. Ensure a clean and safe work area.
11. Complete shift paper work.
12. Assist in production as necessary.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Experience: Two year-plus experience preferred
Education: High School diploma or GED
Lifting: Able to lift 50 pounds regularly
Language: English (Spanish-a plus but not required.)
Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
Great attendance is required
Maintenance background is a plus
Good communication skills are required
Salary: $30,000 - $42,000/yr depending on experience