In conjunction with TRC Staffing, our direct client is in need of a NOC Manager to work onsite and full time in the Boston, MA office. This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
The NOC Manager operates our reactive Network Operations Center, which serves as a center for advanced support on our platform and a 24x7 fast response team to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance for our Payment Gateway and other SaaS services.
The proper candidate will think quickly on their feet and develop process to ensure a high level of quality of service. They will take an active role in guiding their team to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in the pursuit of supporting our customers both as a whole and individually.
The Manager in this role must be proactive and forward thinking, always working to ensure that we are providing best in class service and constantly working to identify gaps in both vision and execution, putting plans in place to rapidly fill these gaps. Improvements plan will be proposed and leaded by the NOC Manager.
NOC manager will have a cross functional role to ensure proper execution of the improvement plans & Actions with the support of the Executive Management.
The NOC manager`s teams, in addition to their technical responsibilities, have roles in client support and training. They provide guidance, training, and organizational structure to our clients in addition to serving as a point of customer escalation. The NOC Manager guides their team as the primary owners of all communication to our customers and helps serve as the customer’s representative within our organization.
The Mobile Solutions Team (IMS) hosts a variety of robust payment and device management platforms supporting our own customers and those of other affiliated companies within the organization. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a highly dynamic team supporting US and International based next generation technology within the fast growing mobile commerce industry. With the resources of a large organization behind us, The Mobile Solutions Team is designing and implementing next generation technologies in a highly agile environment.
· Ensure maximum possible service availability and performance of the platform
· Manage the team providing 24x7 monitoring of the platform and customer support (hot line)
· Manage our proactive Application Management team, who bear responsibility for deployment, tools, deep troubleshooting, and performance tuning for those services.
· Platform Management – Owns operational responsibility for the Application Layer of our Transaction Gateway and Customer Portals in a critical SLA environment. In cooperation with the IT and Database teams, owns the entire SaaS service platform.
· Team Leadership – Directly manages a 10+ member NOC organization, including multiple roles and levels of seniority, guiding them in serving all our customers and growing their own skills. Think proactively to develop processes, documentation, and automation to make the team increasingly efficient.
· Customer Advocacy/Problem Management – In addition to handling incidents and errors on the platform and resolving them, this role is additionally responsible for ensuring that the Product Management and Development Organizations have the information they need to meet our customer’s needs and to prioritize/resolve bugs in a timely manner. Thinks continually of the customer’s use cases and works to ensure the team is maintaining and monitoring the platform in such a manner as to support those use cases and find problems before the customer does.