In conjunction with TRC Staffing, our direct client is in need of a Technical and Functional IT Systems Manager to lead an Enterprise wide team of resources. The selected IT Systems Manager will be responsible for the management of key IT systems including implementation, support and on-going development. The selected IT Systems Manager acts as liaison between operational business and both internal and external technical and key project resource for North American production systems.
The selected IT Systems Manager is responsible for converting business requests into Operation Planning project requests. The IT Systems Manager shall work with end users to oversee the development of functional requirements; and manages upgrades and maintenance of existing IT application system solutions. IT Systems Manager supports digitalization and innovation initiatives across the organization. IT Systems Manager coordinates application services with all North American affiliates. Supports information security initiatives and related audit activities across affiliates. Supports and manages key initiatives as assigned both inside and outside of the Information Technology department.
· Manages and supervises assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources.
· Plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments; trains, motivates and evaluates assigned staff; reviews progress and directs changes as necessary; and ensures staff is appropriately aware of department plans, policies and procedures.
· Provides reporting to management on compliance to established metrics and service level agreements.
· Supports new innovative technology initiatives with focus on digitalization of the enterprise, products and services.
· Gathers and interprets data for studies, reports and recommendations; prepares and makes presentations to senior management and others in organization.
· Ensures projects conform to organization standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, financial accounting and controls.
· Assists in the development of short and long range plans; and studies standardized procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT group operations.
· Manages all relationships and contracts with external partner support organizations to ensure support service levels, quality and cost are satisfactory.
· Works closely with other IT teams, procurement, finance and business units in the approval and deployment of projects.
· Ensures compliance with legal requirements and organization policies in regards to information security.
Position is req