DataStage, Cognos, Hyperion Developers
These are direct-hire roles with our client in the Raleigh, NC area.
Relocation assistance is provided.
Some roles will provide H1b sponsorship.
As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will be a member of a Data Warehouse team. The roles will support all the data warehouse projects at a financial institution. This role will be responsible for designing the data integration infrastructure and is responsible for completing complex analysis & designing projects.
- Work in a data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation.
- Work with the end user to get data requirements, performing complex data mapping and developing/maintaining ETL programs to support enterprise data warehouse.
- Review data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
- Develop, maintain, and support the enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data marts.
- Troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications.
- Assist in establishing development standards and evaluates existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse.
- Incorporate existing subject areas into an enterprise model.
- Create new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of experience in software application development with at least 2 years of programming experience.
Additional Requirements depending on your specialization:
- DB2/Oracle/SQL Server experience.
- Netezza experience.
- Quest Toad or DbVisualizer experience.
- Banking/financial services industry experience.
- UNIX Shell Scripting.
- SQL programming.
- Dimensional modeling experience.
- Multi-dimensional schema experience.
- Loading data into the Data Warehouse and Performance Tuning experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Data Modeling experience.
- IBM Cognos experience.