*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W/2 HOURLY BASIS *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
NISSAN is expanding and currently seeks an
PROJECT MANAGER - SCRUM MASTER
For a MULTI YEAR assignment with an INDEFINITE end date!!
In addition to a competitive hourly pay rate, this position offers employee benefits !
Leverage your SCRUM - AGILE and PROJECT MANAGEMENT experience
to help take your career to
the "Next Level" for 2018 and beyond!
Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee seeks the following:
Title: PROJECT MANAGER - SCRUM MASTER
The Information Systems Scrum Master Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire life including assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying resources needed and develop schedules to project completion.
Successful candidates will have:
• 3-5 years of experience working as a full-time Scrum Master
• 1-2 years of experience working with distributed, global teams
• Deep knowledge of Scrum practices and theory
• Experience teaching Agile/Scrum to new development teams
• Familiar with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian tool suite
• Excellent in-person and remote facilitation skills
• Proven ability to motivate and lead others without direct authority
As agile leaders, Scrum Masters are expected to:
• Practice servant leadership
• Demonstrate dedication to continuous improvement
• Embody Scrum values in everyday work
Helpful knowledge and experience:
• XP / Agile technical practices
• Agile/Scrum coaching
• Scaled Agile
• Certified Scrum Master Certification
• PMI Agile certification
• Active in Agile community
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.