TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Windchill Change Management Resource to help with organizational adoption, for a long-term (18-24 months) in the Greater Atlanta area.
This role is a key member of the client’s global Change Management team. This role will collaborate on the development of change management strategies, develop the change management plans and execute planned activities for strategic IT initiatives throughout the company.
• Manage change management work stream as part of a business initiative
• Collaborate on the development of change strategy and approach to address the needs of the business initiative
• Identify change interventions and develop change plan to execute the strategy
• Perform the Change activities within a business initiative. Activities could include:
o Skill/Will Assessment for key leaders and stakeholders
o Change Impacts Assessment
o Change Strategy & Plan Development
o Learning Needs Analyses
o Training Design & Deployment
o Communications Planning and Deployment
o Business Performance Optimization/Process Improvement
o Organization Design/Alignment
o Leadership Alignment and Stakeholder Engagement
o Culture and Organizational Alignment
o Team Effectiveness
• Manage and execute the activities to ensure timelines are met and milestones are consistently achieved.
• Support the continued development of a standard change management methodology and tools within the company.
• Support broader Global IT organization on key projects as assigned.
• Degree in organizational development, change management, communications (or related) or directly relevant business experience.
• 7 or more years of change management experience
• Experience leading change initiatives, process improvement and/or simplification initiatives
• Experience with large systems implementations preferred (i.e. ERP, CRM etc.)
• Consumer products industry experience a plus
• Drive for results with a strong process orientation.
• Collaborative working style.
• Strong bent towards practical application (“it does work”) vs. theoretical (“it should work”)
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
• Adaptable and open to new approaches and feedback
• Strong listening skills
• Professional presence, including strong facilitation skills
• Team player
• Able to work across all levels of the organization
Please submit resumes to email@example.com