Application Support Programmer – Charlestown, MA (2 Positions)
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “
Length: 6 months W2 Contract
Pay: $35.00- $40.00 /hour
• A minimum of five years of experience in the support of software systems is required, including multi-tiered client server applications and web-based applications, services and objects.
• Experience with EDI and data translation tools (preferable BizTalk)
• A minimum of four years experience supporting applications using relational databases such as SQL required.
• Experience with T-SQL, Visual Studio and relational data model.
• VB Scripting experience.
• Experience working with vendors and business sponsors.
• Understanding of HIPAA X12 transactions. • Background in the healthcare industry.
• Diagnostic and analytical skills
• Experience with Trizetto Facets and McKesson CCMS desirable.
• Experience providing support in a technical customer-service role.
• Experience with Tidal Enterprise Job Scheduler preferred.
• Provides support of applications used by the BMCHP business areas including the interchange of data between external partners and internal systems.
• Responsible for the on-going operations, support and maintenance of production applications.
• Responsible for understanding and supporting the integration points between applications and to provide support of those applications by understanding the business processes they support.
• Assumes a leadership role in providing statuses and problem resolutions between IT and the Business Units.
• Works with business representatives, IT Developers, Vendors and management to ensure supported applications are working as needed.
• Troubleshoot and support batch jobs, loading and extracting of data to and from systems and vendors, working with the EDI team.
• Supports QA and Business Integration teams with batch jobs and file loads in non-production environments.
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena “