Kelly Services IT is seeking a System Administrator in Hazelwood, MO. This is a direct hire positon
Will need to have extensive understanding and hands on experience with the following:
1. SharePoint 2013 (Traditional) /2016 (MinRole) /Office 365 hybrid administration
2. PowerShell scripting
3. Microsoft Identity Manager, App Store, Office Online Server, Search
4. Document Center, Records Center, Compliance Policy Center
5. MFA, DLP, IRM, Intune, In-Place Hold
6. IIS, SSL, DNS, SMTP, TCP/IP, NLB
7. Event Viewer, IIS logs, ULS and Performance Monitor
1. Supports Intranet team sites built on SharePoint 2013 and 2016
2. Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
3. Checking for operating system, SQL Server and SharePoint patches and cumulative updates
4. Manages site quotas and file size limits, and reviews/monitors usage reports
5. Manages content databases size limits, creating new, and balance content.
6. Provide assistance to site collection SMEs. Will include security, site layout, structure, web parts, and content, etc.
7. Provides SharePoint support to end users
8. Provide support for Office Web Apps.
9. Provides Microsoft Project Online support to project leaders