Windows 10 Migration Business Analyst
Location: Portland, OR 97209
Duration: 3 Months +
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with virtualization technologies. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Will report to the Sr. Manager of the Enterprise mobility team.
1.The Business Analyst will be working with various lines of businesses and IT groups to determine technical business requirements (software and hardware) for the Windows 10 migration effort. The Business Analyst will need to understand and translate technical requirements, track the efforts, identify risk and potential show stoppers, assist with identifying remediation paths, create dashboards, coordinate technical documentation hand off's to support teams, and ensure that the windows 10 migration project moves smoothly.
2. Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
3. Interface with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
4. Ensures the process outputs needed by the project team are created in a timely fashion including business and functional requirements, use cases, flow diagrams,etc.
5. Tracks the key output documents and notifies the project team of changes and potential impacts to project requirements; initiates change request when needed.
7. Liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and challenges
8. Conduct workshops and interviews with stakeholders
9. Define & manage business specifications end-to- end and act as facilitator between the Operations Change the bank team, IT and other areas such as reporting, finance, legal & compliance etc.
10. Execute Analysis & Design in different stages of the project
11. Detailed test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to- back in cooperation with other involved areas
12. Conduct workshops and interview with stakeholders
13. Work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases.