Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to support one of our top government clients in Mclean, VA on a 6 month contract to hire assignment.
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please send me a word copy of your resume and your’ asking paying rate range and contact Ronald.Bolden@kellyservices.com
Position: Sr. Technical Recruiter
Location: Mclean, VA
Contract Period – 6 months temporary to hire
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Recruiter to drive the development and implementation of the recruiting strategy, Intelligence and Security Team. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to use your skills to establish sound relationships with your business and candidates, create recruiting strategies to ensure success in filling requirements, stellar research of industry, develop a strong network of passive candidates, work collaboratively with team and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest in our industry.
This position is fast paced on a fun and cohesive team. Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent recruiting techniques and innovative ideas to lead to overall success of the business. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. Candidate will have a knowledge and understanding of the needs of the Intelligence community as well as the government contracting industry.
• Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
• Highly organized in planning and time management with the ability to multi-task
• Capability to utilize and exploit a variety of resources to target highly-cleared candidates with specialized technical expertise, i.e., social media and web-based initiatives, job fairs, networking and commonly used job boards
• Follow up with and address candidate questions throughout the process
• Update report of weekly candidate activity; provide input for other reporting
• Experience collaborating with teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5+ years recruiting experience
• Experience recruiting highly-cleared candidates
• Strong understanding in security clearance requirements specific to the Intelligence community
• Experience with online sourcing techniques and up to date on all recruiting technology