Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an immediate opening for an Office Assistant in Garland, TX servicing one of our fastest growing customer sites!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Basic office duties including answering phones and documentation.
• Assisting office staff with onsite tours and appointments.
• Recruiting duties such as attending job fairs, sourcing, and networking.
• Qualifying talent for available positions.
Job Type: In-House Temporary
Site Location: Garland, TX
Hours: Daytime - 40 hours / week
Pay Rate: Negotiable
• Office experience and Professionalism is required.
• Human Resources or Recruiting experience is a plus!
• Strong customer service and public relations skills, including oral and written communication.
• Must have organizational and problem solving skills, along with the ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office and ability to learn new programs quickly!
• Ability to work effectively with others, both individually and as part of a team
• Willing to adapt to new job functions based on business needs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Submit Resume" button, located on the left navigation bar.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.