Kelly Services is currently seeking a Formulation Research Associate in Pearl River, NY to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary responsibilities of the Formulation Research Associate include:
• Previous experiences should either focus on formulation development and pharmaceutical sciences or organic chemistry, biochemistry, or bioorganic chemistry within the pharmaceutical or drug delivery field
• As a lab-based Associate, you will be working with senior formulation scientist daily basis in the lab, prepare the protocols, and Assist Senior Formulation Scientist doing research at the cutting edge of nanoparticle synthesis and characterization
• You will be managing the everyday needs of the lab including helping senior members with routine protocols; ensuring proper maintenance of the laboratory equipment, buffers, stock solution and perform routine in vitro tests
• Duties include planning, designing, executing, interpreting, and reporting results for complex studies.
• Organize, evaluate, critique, and present data in an effective and scientific manner.
Education and experience requirements:
• BS or MS in chemistry, biochemistry, bioorganic chemistry, pharmaceutics, or related field, with some demonstrated practice in the above disciplines.
• 1-5 years of experience in biotech/pharma industry with experience in drug development or drug product formulation, or equivalent in lab-based related academic research
• Knowledge of chemical/pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred
• Team player with good inter personal skills with demonstrated ability to work across functions
• ‘Hands on’ lab worker
• Affable personality; ability to perform well in a fast paced discovery lab
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
• Preferred experience with polymeric drug delivery forms
• Preferred experience with nanotechnology
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume to Kynzie.email@example.com