Kelly Services is currently seeking a Research Associate/Formulation Chemist in Round Lake, IL to work a contract assignment of 1 year for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Formulation Chemist includes:
• Develops design strategies or research projects, which are non-routine within areas of expertise to address specific technical requirements of a project.
• Studies, designs and recommendations reflect impact by and to related disciplines.
• Displays a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside the primary area of expertise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Strong background in Formulation Chemistry is required.
• Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals.
• Past experience with pharma, specifically working with injectables.
• Ability to make routine decisions independently.
• Ability to design experiments and draw meaningful conclusions from lab data.
• Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving problems through innovative thought and experience.
• Research lab experience includes product development in GMP/QSR environment, cross-functional teamwork, and independent experimentation in method development and validation.
• Experience with pre-filled syringes and combination products desirable.
• Interfacing with 3rd party laboratories, CROs and CMOs a plus.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Research Associate/Formulation Chemist includes:
• Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline with 3-5 years’ experience..
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.