MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE II-PURIFICATION
LOCATION: Emeryville, CA
6 Month Contract (Possible to Extend)
Purify recombinant proteins to ensure commercial product demands are met:
1. Works as part of the purification team to perform purification, filtration, & centrifugation operations according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
2. Executes laboratory operations that include dispensing of chemicals, volumetric & gravimetric measurements, making accurate dilutions, & preparing solutions.
3. Performs SAP duties that include cycle counting, reservations, issuing to process orders, & charging of expiring raw materials.
4. Performs equipment maintenance tasks, column packing, & column testing procedures.
5. Ability to multi-task & become proficient at purification & conjugation.
6. Responsible for ordering raw materials & components, as required.
7. Promotes & maintains a safe & well-organized work environment.
Follow regulatory requirements:
1. Adheres to manufacturing & safety procedures, manufacturing operations, current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), & ISO requirements.
1. Executes & reviews batch records & logbooks, which requires legible & concise data entry.
2. Completes all training documentation within a pre-defined timeframe.
1. Analyzes in-process samples & understands how to apply the information to process control & quality monitoring.
2. Operates lab equipment such as pH meters, balances, centrifuges, spectrophotometers, HPLC systems, & densitometers
Required Skills & Abilities:
Years of Experience: