Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a possible Temp to Hire contract opportunity to work as an Engineer I in a prestigious Fortune 500® company located in St. Paul, MN.
1. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP s, policies and projects.
2. Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
3. Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
4. Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
3. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance
Bachelor of Science in Engineering Mechanical, Biomedical, etc 0 - 1 year related experience in-house, co-op or acquired outside .
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for: